this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
— (via qhorin)
I told my brother not to rape, hit, hurt, or disrespect women. We all are responsible for teaching the boys in our life these important lessons.
Tell you brother. Call your uncle. Talk with your cousins. Let them know that abuse is never okay. Their hands should never bring fear to a woman.(via picturerazzi)
things i want from new doctor who
- consequences for actions
- canton everett delaware iii
things i don’t want from new doctor who
- references to the doctor as a lonely wandering dark lone solo peerless divine god
- sexual tension between the doctor and clara
kiss me hard before you go, summertime sandler
The American collegiate system in one gif set
i love a series of unfortunate events cuz lemony snicket just didnt give a fuck he put computers and old clunky diving suits and tacky fast food restaurants and telegraphs and mostly early 20th century aesthetics (but a lot of modern values & criticisms) all in the same universe and it worked so well
Umbridge: “Boys and girls are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other.”
[gay wizard laughter]
My attitude towards politics and society is constantly “angry but unsurprised”